Information we collect
We obtain the following information from you.
Information you submit
We collect information submitted by you on the platform like:
- Personally identifiable information like such as your name, location, telephone number & email address.
- Business details like name of business, location, tax details, and employee details
- Payment information, such as your payment card details.
- Information obtained from the Social accounts you use to log in to the Platform.
- Personal information which may be part of any conversation or uploaded media
Information we collect by automated means
There are several non-identifiable information we may collect via automated means
- Device type, OS version and unique device identifier
- We collect your device location to tailor our offerings as per the geographical locations. Example offers, accounts management services and microfinancing.
- We collect information from the device when you download and install the App and explicitly seek permissions from you to get the required information from the device.
- Device information collected may include hardware model, network state and information, device IMEI, network operator information, Internet protocol (“IP”) address and Camera
We require the camera permission to allow you to click and upload documents on the platform
- We track how our users use our platform and use the same for internal research and improve the platform offering for our customers.
- We may also collect when you access the platform such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
- Platform visitorship Information
We gather information from the platform activity, such as data on the number of people who visit the Platform, the pages they visit, the duration of their stay, etc. Platform visitorship Information includes:
- Collected on an aggregate, anonymous basis, which means no personally identifiable information is associated with this data.
- Gathered through the use of web server logs, 3rd party analytical tools and cookies.
Use of collected information
We store the information collected and use the same to enhance the platform user experience and feature roadmap. The information is processed and analyzed by automated means to offer a variety of features that you get from using the Platform.
The data remains securely stored using industry best practices.
Disclosure of information
Our customer’s privacy is extremely important to us. However, we may disclose certain information obtained due to the following:
- To our employees, in order to diagnose and resolve any problems or to provide support to you.
- To any other person, who perform services on our behalf, including credit card and billing, survey administration, technical or customer support, shipping, and provision of email and data analytics.
- To our business partner to help tailor and send business offerings suitable to your needs. You can unsubscribe the same if you do not wish to receive such communication.
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as a court order or in response to legal requests by government agencies or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Some pages on the Platform use “cookies,” which are small files that the Platform places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for Platform registration and customization the next time you visit us. Your web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function, and you may not be able to access certain information on this Website.
Security of Data
We and our partners maintain commercially reasonable measures to maintain information security and prevent it from unauthorized access. However, no security is fool-proof and in case we become aware of any breach of security of your information, we will notify you using the mobile number that we have. If you do not agree to the terms discussed above, you should exit our Platform or stop using the same. When you access our Platform, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to abide by the terms described above.
Link to third party websites
Our Platform may contain links to third party websites/apps, which are not under our control. We have no responsibility or liability for and we make no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may have access to through our Platform. These linked sites are only for your convenience, and therefore, you access them at your own risk. The inclusion of such links does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or uses of such websites.